After a break, due to COVID, Disaster Aid Australia are again hosting visits to their office, near Dandenong.
You can get an insight of how we have continued to deliver aid in spite of the COVID Pandemic.
During the visit you will:
- Find out how Disaster Aid Australia manages its fundraising;
- Understand how overseas operations are managed;
- See how volunteers are trained, with examples of the aid provided;
- Watch dirty water being transformed into clean safe drinking water with a SkyHydrant;
- Enjoy a two course meal (vegetarian option available);
- Hear why we developed ‘Smart Aid’;
- Watch a short video detailing our recent aid responses.
Some of the comments received from our visitors
- “Until now we didn’t understand how much Disaster Aid Australia really achieves.”
- “Seeing a SkyHydrant turn dirty water into drinking water was amazing!”
- ‘An inspiring event with a great meal!”
Visits can be both during the day and in the evenings.
The cost is $20 including a meal.
Disaster AId Australia is located at 92, Doveton Ave, Eumemmerring, Victoria.
to make a booking and for further information contact us:
- Phone: +61 (0) 499 373 233
- Email: email@example.com