As DAA delivers aid in several developing countries with different languages we need a system that enables managers and field volunteers to access documents, and file reports remotely.
Calmar Corps is a boutique consultancy of; content, technical and multilingual specialist providers.
They are helping us build a cloud management and reporting system based on the their SMART technology.
In addition to their help with technology they have also helped by:
- Sponsoring SkyHydrant installations in the Philippines
- Delivering many SkyHydrants, by taking them as checked-in baggage on international flights.
Calmar Corps and its ‘Capability with a Conscience’ program also helps the following charities
- Apopo – Working on landmine clearance projects
- Freedom for Humanity – Tackling human trafficking
- Green Gecko – Assisting street children in Cambodia
- Zonta International – Empowering Women.
To find out more visit the Calmar Corps website by clicking on the logo below.
CALMAR CORPS AUSTRALIA
Level 26, 44 Market Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
+61 2 9089 8941