Not Currently Operating – As COVID restrictions ease we are hoping to resume this opportunity in Mid 2023
Land of the Thunder Dragon
(With Disaster Aid Australia and the Rotary Club of Thimpu)
From $8,450 (twin share).
This exciting opportunity includes:
- Return economy flights Australia to Bhutan via Bangkok
- Six nights accommodation in Bhutan, 3 Star, or best available in rural areas.
- 3 meals per day plus afternoon tea, private vehicle
- Bhutan Visa and sightseeing fees
- Spend a week of personalised touring around Bhutan with your own car and English speaking driver.
- Donation of a SkyHydrant water filter which you will take to Bhutan as 20kg of your checked in luggage allowance.
- Visit a school to see the hydrant you have donated installed, including lunch with the principal and meeting the pupils.
Each couple will be issued with a tax receipt for $5,000 as your charitable donation towards the Bhutan 2020 Project by Disaster Aid Australia.
Be more than a tourist . . . . become a friend of the Bhutanese people.
All Bookings are through italktravel an IATA accredited Travel Agent.
t: (03) 9596 6555
w: https://www.italk.travel/brighton e: email@example.com
Opening Hours:Mon -Friday, 9am to 5pm Sat – by appointment
- Each visit is for a minimum of 2 people, additional persons travelling together for a single skyhydrant donation start at $4,350.
- Base rate is based on January 2019 Australian Dollar to US dollar conversion.
- Low season is January, February, June, July, August, December: There is a peak season surcharge of US$180 per person for peak season.
- All participants are required to provide a current ‘Working with Children’ check before bookings will be confirmed.
- All participants will need to show they have comprehensive travel insurance.
- Allowance will need to be made in your checked in luggage for a box weighing 20Kg containing the SkyHydrant.
- Travel will be with Thai Airways from Australia to Bangkok and from Bangkok to Paro (Bhutan) with Druk Air.
- Upgrades to airline travel class and additional time spent in Bhutan or Thailand will be at additional cost.
- Installation of the hydrant will be by the Bhutan School Planning and Building Division (SPBD).