Rebuilding communities … together
Disaster Aid Australia:
- Is a project of the Rotary Club of Greater Dandenong and Endeavour Hills.
- Has members/volunteers from across Australia;
- Is a member of Disaster Aid International, a partnership of Rotary Based organisations dedicated to providing Humanitarian Aid.
- Respond to disasters with the supply of humanitarian aid with ‘Smart Aid‘ to the affected communities and/or individuals until the needs are reasonably addressed.
- Responds to the disaster of contaminated water with ‘Safe Water for Every Child‘ by providing SkyHydrants to schools and communities;
- Train volunteers in administering humanitarian relief and aid;
- Provide education and training in aspects of disaster relief to individuals, community groups, businesses, schools and other organisations; and
- Works in partnership on humanitarian projects funded by other organisations, including Rotary clubs and Rotary districts and non Rotary organisations.
Interested groups are encouraged to contact Disaster Aid Australia if they would like to discuss becoming involved in our ‘Smart Aid’ or ‘Safe Water for Every Child’ initiatives.
Spread the love