We are fast approaching:
- Rotary year end;
- The end of the Australian tax year.
If your Rotary Club wants to disburse funds;
If you want to reduce your Personal or Company Tax why not consider Disaster Aid Australia . . and help someone in a developing country?
Safe Water For Every Child
Our ‘Safe Water for Every Child’ projects are looking for support.
Currently projects are:
- Bhutan with the initial major project nearing completion we are looking to supply safe water to smaller village Schools.
- Bangsomoro Health and Peace project in the Philippines.
- Mindanao Safe Water Project in the Philippines.
We are also looking to increase our involvement in Timor Leste in 2022-2023.
By sponsoring a school, or a community, your club could have a major international project helping hundreds of people.
We want to be ready to respond to disasters with our smartaid.
This year Disaster Aid Australia, with our partners, has responded to:
- The Ukraine crisis
- Typhoon Odette in the Philippines.
- Ongoing recovery after Pamanukan floods
If you would like to assist Disaster Aid Australia in continuing to support our cost effective aid you can donate by clicking on the link below:
Charity donations of $2 or more to Disaster Aid Australia are tax-deductible in Australia.