Disaster Aid Australia is working with the SkyJuice Foundation to bring safe, clean, drinking water to villages in India, Malaysia and the Philippines.
- The SkyHydrant water purification unit produces safe drinking water without the need for power or chemicals
- The SkyHydrant is a low cost, lightweight (16 kg) portable and easy to deploy in the field
- The UF membrane is robust, cleanable and has a service life of 10 years
- Operating functions are simple and manual, with virtually no consumables
- Safe water for less than $1 per person per year
- Designed to produce water for 500-1000 people as stand alone unit, or can be configured for larger capacity.
- A single unit can produce up to 1000 litres per hour.
- Clean drinking water can be produced from the majority of non-saline surface and ground water.