Although it’s been a difficult year for fundraising Disaster Aid Australia has still delivered huge benefits to families and children overseas.
Safe Water for Every Child
- Bhutan – We are currently planning the shipment of a further 20 SkyHydrants, to be 75% complete for our project to supply safe water to every major school in Bhutan. (Currently 35,000 children protected)
- Colombia – 48 schools have been provided with SkyHydrants.(9,800 pupils protected)
- India – A project has provided 8 Schools with safe drinking water (Protecting 8,500 children)
- Philippines – We have provided 16 Skyhydrants for communities with our partner Balay Mindanaw and the Rotary Club of Cagayan De Oro West. (8,000 people protected)
- Myanmar – In conjunction with the Rotary Club of Yangon we provided a SkyHydrant at the Mawlamyine University.
We have also provided a disaster response to:
- Mindanao Earthquake – Shelter materials and SkyHydrant installations
- COVID -19 – Food Aid to Philippines
Working with Partners
In addition to our own projects we are currently assisting the following aid organisations:
- Safe Water for Every Child Myanmar;
- Balibo House Trust, Timor Leste;
- Ebeneezer Trust, Mozambique;
- Disaster Aid Malaysia;
- Poverty No More, Philippines.
Tax Deductible Donations
To support Disaster Aid Australia’s Work, which protects tens of thousands of children every year, with a tax deductable donation click on the link below;
Charity donations of $2 or more to Disaster Aid Australia are tax-deductible in Australia.