Have you thought about the ways safe water can help eradicate poverty?
Our ‘Safe Water for Every Child’ project means;
- People lose fewer days wages with better health.
- Children ‘s school attendance improves, helping their education.
- Money isn’t spent on bottled water.
- Fuel isn’t spent travelling to get safe water.
- Time isn’t spent travelling to get safe water.
A Disaster Aid Australia SkyHydrant installation will provide safe drinking water for 700 people or a school of 1,000 pupils
Will you help eradicate poverty by Donating to Disaster Aid Australia?
Every $1 can mean someone gets safe water for a year . . . . and helps break the cycle of poverty.