Our long term partner the Balay Mindanaw Peace Foundation celebrates its 23rd Birthday today.
Balay Mindanaw’s Role in the Partnership
Operating from its base in Cagayan de Oro, on the Philippine island of Mindanao, they have installed, and continue to monitor, 58 of Disaster Aid’ provided Skyhydrants across the Philippines.
Installations have included:
- Responses to Cyclone affected communities both on Mindanao and other islands.
- Providing safe water at Displaced Persons Camps following the Marawi civil insurrection crisis.
- Drinking Water for Barangays as part of our “Safe Water for Every Child’ Project.
Their help was a key part in our success in the Energy Globe Sustainability Awards
Our Role in the Partnership
Disaster Aid Australia by providing Skyhydrants is proud to be helping Balay Mindanaw pursue its mission of:
- Helping build empowered sustainable communities; and
- Helping build peace in Mindanao.
With the Skyhydrants providing safe water to communities at minimal cost.
At their meeting of 5th May the Board of Disaster Aid Australia have agreed to supply a further 10 Skyhydrants to Balay Mindanaw this year, together with a grant for the purchase of tanks, pipes and fittings for the installations.
If you want to support our ‘Safe Water for Every Child’ project with Balay Mindanaw see our DONATE PAGE